Virgin Galactic - SPCE - Share Chat

Lucky dodge for :freetrade:

1 Like

I donā€™t want to deposit here much because of EUR to GBP to USD back and forward. Iā€™m getting fucked

Even my dividends are getting *****

There will be another rocket launch when theyā€™re ready. When Richard and FT are ready, weā€™ll be ready.

1 Like

Daft really. Has to be in native currency when launching into other countries, Beta or not.

1 Like

Yes @anon810895 this is the way. Iā€™m hesitant to deposit because of this. So are my referees. @Freetrade_Team timeline on EUR accounts. Iā€™m actually thinking about not depositing at all and my referees

DEGIRO arenā€™t bending me over backwards with FX???

Is this what I think it is?
This can not be true. It just canā€™t happen

From another thread I wrote on

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope they will address that before a wider release in Europe.

So are you on the app now?

I am but hesitant to invest and as are my referees. Number was 95*** because it took me so long to provide proof of address

1 Like

Itā€™d be an interesting stock again if it drops a bit more. Not so much because i think the recent stock price reflected reality, but because it seems to be the new hype stock that mom and pop traders throw money at.

After the correction, there may be a nice rally again going on there and whilst previously I felt it was too late to get in, perhaps may the right time now to ride the hype wave for a few months.

1 Like

Can we have it now?!

Yes, come on FT. Just add oneā€¦ This.

I wouldnā€™t be in any rush for this one right now.

Itā€™ll be back under $10 in a week or two.

1 Like

I should update this custom SPCE chart at some point. Maybe with more images of Richard doing things most of us will never even dream of.

1 Like

Any update in this? Been waiting a while

Growing a business beyond space tourism promises to generate billions of dollars in new business for Virgin Galactic in the global aviation services market. Virgin Galactic estimates the total addressable market, TAM, is $900 billion. The spaceline, as it calls itself, plans to access the premium side of that market, which it estimates to be around $300 billion. ā€œSo even if we were to capture a relatively small portion of that, weā€™re still talking about a huge TAM,ā€ Whitesides said.

SEATTLE (Reuters) - Billionaire Richard Bransonā€™s space tourism company, Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc <SPCE.N>, said on Tuesday its fourth-quarter net loss widened to $73 million from a year-ago loss of $46 million as it reported its first results as a publicly traded company.

The quarterly results, which include one-time transaction and other related costs, come as the company is aiming for a first commercial flight later this year with Branson on board.
ā€¦
A 90-minute flight, which allows passengers to experience a few minutes of weightlessness, costs about $250,000.

Now, Virgin plans to seize on a wave of more than 7,900 ā€œregistrations of interestā€ it has received since then from would-be astronauts by collecting $1,000 deposits to secure a place in line as seats become available, it said on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Any update on when this will be on Freetrade? Feels like Iā€™ve been waiting forever.

2 Likes

Itā€™s literally the first stock weā€™ll add as part of the 250 batch that will appear in your app after fractional shares launch.

1 Like

Is there a full list of the 250 somewhere @viktor? It would be awesome to have a read through!

1 Like