Vote for the features that you want Freetrade to build 🗳

Yeah free merch you will be waiting forever i am still waiting from when i won the race to 200k :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Jesus I guess the 1 million and even got message from @Freetrade_Team haha are you reading this @Freetrade_Team 2 members being let down :thinking::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have asked for this to be sorted but nobody did anything apparently. I’m normally accused of being a Freetrade fan girl but I can’t polish this particular :poop:

4 Likes

Thanks @NeilB :rofl::+1:t2:

1 Like

Yep, if you are going to offer something then do it in a timely manner! It is a basic FCA guideline for complaints :rofl: I know it isn’t exactly the same but really a company shouldn’t offer something if it won’t supply/arrange/do said thing promptly.

2 Likes

Hi. I’m looking into this, we’re so sorry for the delay.

If anyone else is missing anything, please let me know so we can sort this.

Thanks

5 Likes

When buying stocks, it would be good to have the ability to choose whole numbers of shares to buy and not just value of shares to buy

13 Likes

I am tired of waiting for a web interface and having to deal the whole of last year on the small phone screen
I think I am moving this years ISA (2022-23) for my whole family of 3 to another provider (Nutmeg / INvestengine or some such)
That is 20000£ x3= 60000£ of lost investment for Freetrade , unless some positive vibes comes up here

1 Like

Desktop/web app is currently going through beta-testing:

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know.
I have not caught up on recent posts on the forum
i will continue posts there…thanks
I would have liked to be a beta tester.
since I use a number of investment accounts for our family accounts

1 Like

There will be a community lead beta test I believe, currently they’re testing internally within engineering.

3 Likes

Hi,

Not sure if this is still an active thread but ive recently been looking for a Junior Stocks and Shares ISA for each of my girls.

Does anyone know if this is on the roadmap for FreeTrade?

3 Likes

Are Free trade looking to have a Dividend Re-Investment option (DRIP) i think this would be a popular feature.

2 Likes

Do it yourself. if you have no stock broker fees your on winner. Other stockbrokers charge and they generally invest over a two week period so you have no idea when or what price they will be invested at.
Just avoid dividend payment date.

SIPP drawdown…please

1 Like

This is exactly what Im looking for. And not just for the same asset, should be invested according to target allocation. (each stock/etf’s target allocation)

This is what separates M1 Finance and Trading 212 from other platforms right now!

Old Topic thread. All the ideas now have their own Topic thread.