Your stock of the month - April 2019

I’m interested to hear more of your thoughts on Robo Global - you mentioned you think it will drop, what do you think would be a good price to get in at?

Remember it is an ETF. There are a lot of similar stocks out there though with the name Robo

Looks like we’ll get to find out whether our gamble was worth it sooner rather than later. :slight_smile:

Matt

4 Likes

Oh! didn’t see that, thanks. Lets hope this is the start of good things.

It’s hard to say, I got in at £12.51 a share and the 52 week range is between 9.73 and 12.92 - so i’m right at the upper end. It Also looks overbought on the RSI, so I do strongly anticipate it to pull back, maybe between £10-£11 a share.

If it drops I’m buying bucket loads more as I wanted it back in December and didn’t get it and it was £9.75

Long term I anticipate it will rise significantly - so I’m not too worried.

You’re right

But I think a lot of them are L&G’s ETF on different exchanges perhaps.

Cheers, I’ll do a bit more research and keep an eye on it.

+1 for Disney for me. Up 19% from when I bought mine and currently made £52 profit.

I expect it to go up more slowly in May before settling down with a further increase later in the year as all their big movies bring in money, and Disney+ launches.

Rising star stock of the month Sirius Minerals just took an 11.68% drop :grimacing::+1:t2:

1 Like

Even more at the moment quite low new shares placing we gonna see what will happen next. Have opportunity to buy more for lower price now xD

1 Like

They are raising a lot of funds, one of the ways is by issuing $400 million new shares at a price between 15 to 18p. So less than the price it was at the close of Monday ( 21.9p ).

Ouch! That is some drop, let’s hope it’s on the rise again! :dizzy_face:

Any idea why they would price the shares lower than the current asking price? Dilution?

I’ve got a paper loss of over £300 on SXX this morning however I haven’t sold so haven’t really lost anything. For me this is a long term investment. Will update this in a few years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Worth taking a punt and buying more shares? Or leave well alone?

It will be based on their discussions with JP Morgan, who are underwriting the $400m share placing. The share issue is just a part of their overall stage 2 financing. Sirius Minerals is a investment with a lot of risks, many things need to go right.

1 Like

Not a good morning for SXX

Give it a bit of time as the market needs to get used to all of the new shares appearing and the affect that this has on the trading volumes, etc.

Matt

3 Likes

I’m already in the red for it now - so its happening :smiley:

What mde you add games workshop to your watch list?