Bank transfers

Hi there I have tried to transfer money into my freetrade account twice today and it hasn’t arrived or left my bank account. Is anyone else having this problem.

2 Likes

Hi, same problem here. I always get the “Your transfer was cancelled” error when I try to transfer fund from my bank account (Lloyds). Tried around 10 times today.

1 Like

Hi. Sorry to hear about the issues that you’re having. Have you contacted hello@freetrade.io?

1 Like

I am having the same issues. " Sorry cancelled"

1 Like

Yep. I sent an email around 20 minutes ago.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue, can’t get my account to top up. Just keeps whirring round and round with the processing top up page and the money never arrives.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, I’ve flagged this to the appropriate team. I’ll let you know if I hear back.

3 Likes

I have now thanks

1 Like

Fixed for me

1 Like

Did you have to transfer money again or the originals go through

1 Like

Im having the same issue this morning. All looks to go through until it gets back to the app and I get the Transaction Cancelled message.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve got an update on this. We have raised this with our open banking provider and are looking into the issue which appears to be primarily impacting Lloyds customers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

There is an alternative way to make a bank transfer - please contact hello@freetrade.io for more details on this.

1 Like

It’s still not working for me, been trying multiple times as trying to top up before the markets close today. I’m not a Lloyds customer, so it’s affecting other banks also.

2 Likes

I guess I’ll wait till next Friday :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks Emmie for highlighting this

2 Likes

Is anyone having trouble depositing today I can’t seem to deposit anything today :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh yeah

1 Like

I’m having the same problem with Halifax today also.

1 Like

Halifax worked for me about 2 hours ago. Did not work am.

1 Like

still not working for me

1 Like