πŸŽ„ Christmas Wishlist 2020 πŸŽ„

So given that Christmas is just around the corner, and therefore the official annual FT Christmas List will be as well, what is ONE top thing on your Wish List for FT to deliver before 2020 ends?

Obviously there is plenty being worked on behind the scenes, but this could be a good place to get all ideas down. Click on the poll below to cast your vote!

• Auto Invest
  • Buy Specific # of Shares
  • Euro Stocks
  • Fractional Shares for UK Stocks
  • Income Tax Reporting
  • Live Pricing
  • Lower FX Rate
  • More AIM Stocks
  • More Robust Plus Offering
  • More Detailed Account Summary
  • Nationality Declaration
  • REITS
  • SIPP

0 voters

12 Likes

Top of my Wish List: Live Pricing.

10 Likes

Good question - possibly autoinvesting pies with automatic rebalancing features not to stray too much from the desired asset allocation.

8 Likes

Realty Income :wink:

11 Likes

The ability to buy a specific number of US shares, rather than just a monetary amount.

Relevant thread to vote on

11 Likes

Fractional shares for UK stocks.

14 Likes

Lower fx rates.

HKEX is the moonshot.

4 Likes

Series B

10 Likes

Nationality Declaration capability i.e. uk airline/defence businesses

9 Likes

Ability to allocate say, Β£100 split into etf percentages. A single purchase that allows you to choose each percentage allocation.

At the moment if you have 3 etf’s, Β£65, Β£109 and Β£54, you cannot regularly split a Β£100 investment into those etf’s.

3 Likes

Euro stocks please!

14 Likes

SIPP

8 Likes

2nd this! Want to invest in the German car makers damn it, been asking for ages!

1 Like

Sounds like the Auto Invest feature that @fnery mentioned, so won’t duplicate by adding your votes in. Great idea though, and would save so much time not having to think about allocating it all manually!

1 Like

I hear you - I’ve been wanting to pick up some VW for a long time. ASML also please freetrade!

1 Like

AIM stocks

2 Likes

Lower FX rates

7 Likes

There’s ASML ADR trading on the NASDAQ. It’s already on Freetrade.

I stand corrected!

Auto invest

6 Likes