Freetrade app very laggy or just me?

Anyone else find the app very VERY laggy and freezes a lot? I do my trades on my iPhone 7 Plus and recently it’s been annoyingly laggy and jumpy. Is it just me??

2 Likes

Same for me!

I commented on this a few days ago, the freezing and jerkiness were terrible, but since then there has been an app update and this seems to have sorted it, for me anyway.

Same here!

No problems for me on the Android App

Hi, can you check you’re on the latest app version and if so DM me and I’ll raise this with our Engineering team.

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s very laggy, jitters, incorrect prices, glitches on graphs etc. Errors on balances sometimes, delays on the feed. But I assumed this was mainly down to being on iOS 13? Hoping it’s not resources issues on the back end infrastructure…

It has improved somewhat on the latest beta.

1 Like

I’ve just updated it seems ok now :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Hi All. Sorry that the app has been a bit laggy. Tuesday’s release has a number of performance improvements in it which should resolve the issues you’re seeing. We’ve also added performance checks to our release process so you won’t seen these again in the future. Cheers! Ian.

14 Likes

@Ian Hello, I have been having trouble yet again trying to access the basic account from the isa account. I cannot seem to switch back and I have been trying to make a sale. Literally cannot access the account as I am stuck in the isa. It is not frozen as the isa account works. The app is really swamped with issues for one reason or another. I think compensation should start to arise.

Same, can’t switch from ISA to basic.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issues and my app is latest version. No update to prices since 14:50 gmt

1 Like

Same, the charts and updating are awful. I’m sat hanging on a sell screen too…I think they might have issues

2 Likes

Same issues, prices not updated for about 20 mins and can’t buy or sell

2 Likes

Given up trying to even access this. It’s absolutely ridiculous. It’s like trading standards ridiculous. I genuinely want to say one thing positive. It’s so hard.

The error reporting is terrible, too! Tried to sell some shares and the error says “An error occurred. Your order may or may not have been placed.”

Yeah…those are literally the only two options anyway! :laughing:

1 Like

Having some issues myself. Guessing they have an issue right now. Don’t think anything strange is happening with the market?

Could it be the daily orders going through? That is around this time.

14:54 last price update on all stocks

1 Like

Yes, it’s awful… I can‘t even switch between my accounts anymore

1 Like

I thought invest by freetrade upgrade would have improved these issues

2 Likes