Freetrade viability

Hi @Jjjj7 Some of the crowdfunding investors track the user sign up growth the see how well the community is growing. One other number (962,?XX) works fine if your, understandably, concerned.

Example of people sharing this number are and what we do with it are here -

3 Likes

Just to feed back on my experiences to anyone interested.
Despite the bank’s multiple assurances that the money had been sent, it then transpired that their fraud service had been holding up the payments. One further failed attempt, again due to bank fraud department, but now transfer going through instantly. After 2 days, Shanice from Freetrade also contacted me which was reassuring.

4 Likes

It sounds like your bank might not be very viable!

7 Likes

At least it sounds like your bank takes fraud seriously.

I have heard of this happening here and there. If your bank’s fraud department does hold up a payment, it’s not something the normal customer service can tell you about or possibly even see and you have to specifically request to speak to them to confirm.

Personally. if I am intending to make a particularly large payment I always contact my bank to confirm that I will be making one. At least now that the first transfer has been made, they should be satisfied for the future.

Good point. Well made.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.