Nearly 2 weeks no funds yet

Hi

Deposited funds on the 28th January and still haven’t received them yet. No one has reached out. I did this about a week ago and was emailing a staff member sending statements and proof of ID and now haven’t heard anything since. Can’t get through to chat on the app. Can someone please help!

Joe

1 Like

Hi Joe,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues funding your account. We’re super busy right now after a surge in new customers, but are making good progress in catching up on messages.

Usually, cash takes a couple of hours to arrive.

Very occasionally, and unfortunately, there can be a delay in cash reaching your account, for a variety of reasons. If it is delayed, please send us an in-app message and we’ll investigate and resolve this. Thanks.

If it helps, Apple Pay/Google Pay are instant.We can’t access your customer information here, so could you please send us an email at hello@freetrade.io, and we’ll check it out?

There may be a delay replying right now but we’ll check this out for you ASAP.

I have already sent various emails as stated in my post. They told me they are trying to sort it and it would take 3-5 days it’s been another week with no communication. Just would like to know where my £1000 is and when will I receive it instead of all these conversations I’m having with various staff members and boys.

Bots*

Hi Joe,

Completely understand your frustration and we’ll try to sort this out as soon as we can. Can you drop me a DM and we’ll get someone to check this out for you.

@Doyin I’m in pretty much the same boat too, sent an original transfer over which I was told didn’t go through automatically as the bank sent it under a name that didn’t match FreeTrade. Resolution in 3-5 days (the 5th day is tomorrow).

Was told the FreeTrade records would be updated so that this didn’t happen in future, sent over a transfer 7am Monday morning, and it still isn’t showing either.

Have messaged Meghan on here and Ed through the App, and have also raised the relevant support call too.

Can you help?

Hi Kevin,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re also having issues depositing funds into your account and for the delay in response.

I’ve alerted the team and given them a nudge regarding your case, they will look into this ASAP. :pray:

Best,
Doyin

Hi @Doyin

I still have no resolution, other than it seems that I’ve been placed to the back of the queue for my funds to be processed into my account again!

Although I’ve not been waiting 2 weeks like OP, recent funds have not shown in my account after multiple days when using either bank transfer or Google and I’m getting zero response from the in-app chats. I don’t want to be in a similar position in a weeks time.

Please can this be looked in to? I’m getting concerned and missing out on investments I’d like to make :confused:

Hi there,

We’re replying to everyone as fast as we can. This isn’t our normal response speed, there is a delay right now due to a spike in messages this past fortnight, as per our regular updates. The team will get back to you as soon as possible, and we’re sorry again for the delay. Thanks :pray: