The latest on the rollout

What if one can get hold of iPhone but was on Android originally?

1 Like

That works, you can swap back & forwards as much as you like :smile:

Since youā€™ve mentioned it, I canā€™t miss the opportunity to ask for everyoneā€™s help reviewing the app in the App Store :raised_hands:

Freetrade iOS App Store Reviews ā­ļø

As you say, hopefully this will work itself out as we add more & more users from the waiting list. Itā€™s definitely not great in the meantime :disappointed:

3 Likes

Yeah agree with this. When I go into the review bit there are only 52 reviews, if you love the app, 5 star it!

2 Likes

Sorry for forgetting to reply to this last week :see_no_evil:

Weā€™re up to 612 users now :tada:

5 Likes

Will we break the 1,000 user mark next Tuesday?

1 Like

Would also be interesting to know total amount assets held under management now.

1 Like

I donā€™t know! Thatā€™d be cool, it just depends on how many people we decide to invite..

2 Likes

We will release some more of those types of figures at some point but we need to decide exactly what theyā€™ll be first :thinking:

4 Likes

You mean decide which metrics, or decide on the amount :scream::wink:

1 Like

I would have thought (or hoped!) this would have been in the Weekly Wrap?

2 Likes

As the app has officially launched does this mean I should stop using TestFlight and download the app as normal?

Not yet, please keep using it. Weā€™ll let you know when to switch to the App Store version :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Can someone provide any news or timelines on the arriving of the US stocks ?
Im currently siting on the sidelines and waiting for them in order to move my portfolio over.

2 Likes

I think theyā€™re looking to get them in place by Christmas - unless Iā€™ve got that wrong somewhere? Theyā€™re not sure at the moment whether fractional shares for the US markets will be available from launch

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s right, hereā€™s the plan :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Can I top up using Monese?

13 Likes

Roll that baby out!

I think once the isa is onboard there is really little reason why people shouldnā€™t switch to Freetrade (except those investing in products not yet in the Freetrade universe).

4 Likes

Yeehaw! Get sum!

Well done guys!

2 Likes