The latest on the rollout

I know, I dont think Ian jinxed the app…it was a general message for anyone who might care :joy:

2 Likes

:sob:

6 Likes

Freetrade user #105. Missed out on the sub :100: but thrilled to be onboard nonetheless. Smooth Monzo-esque login procedure!

4 Likes

Hello interested to know what are you working hours?
Im waiting on my identity check and just want to know in which hours are those checks processed?

1 Like

We work 9 - 6 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And yet, when I contact support at 11 pm, I get the response by midnight on the same day! :eyes:

9 Likes

We can’t promise that we’ll always respond outside of those times but we’ll do our best :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I also get responses before 9… awww man who keeps resetting the clocks :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Freetrade user #107. I love the graph animations!:grinning:

4 Likes

User #90. Extremely straight forward apart from an initial verification screen that was solved in about 60 seconds.

2 Likes

Had setup account and waiting for funds to appear, then experienced a crash and app wants to setup an account again! How to proceed?

Sorry about that Steve, could you please send us a message via the live chat tool so that we can look into that?

alex.s Not sure if you’ve sorted this already, but app is now working OK and personal details are present.

3 Likes

Still waiting for funds to show up … been over 2 hours. Bit of a hold-up today, or is it me?

Please ping us on live chat! :+1:

We’ve just activated the last batch of users for today :tada:

If you received an email about receiving access yesterday & haven’t received the invite to TestFlight yet, please do send me a message here or contact us via live chat on the website.

5 Likes

I guess I will have to wait for the next batch… :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hi, my onboarding went wonky and it says not to worry, you’ll be in touch. Is that right, happy to resolve via chat or similar. Thanks

1 Like

We will :muscle:

Please do :raised_hands:

1 Like

I’m 99! Sorry :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes