The Weekend Read: Made in China - Discussion

Iā€™m sure you donā€™t need me to remind you to check you inbox for the latest weekend read that has landed.

Made in China - @DanLane covers the problems investors have faced over 2021, how China is changing with a ā€˜common prosperityā€™ drive, how the next generation arenā€™t necessarily fawning over western brands and importantly way you can still get exposure one of the biggest markets in the world.

If you want to make yourself smarter over a brew then everything you need is here. Now on the crazy off chance that your not subscribed to both Weekend Read and Honey then you really should address this major black spot on your record. Click here and we wonā€™t tell anyone, itā€™ll be our Dirty little secret . Iā€™m only 15 referrals away from that sweet Honey branded honey so do it for me and my morning toast if nothing at all!!!

What are your thoughts on investing in China, do you have a favourite stock? Have you brought any of the fund Dan mentioned and seen some fantastic performances? Are you a Nio Fangirl, Tencent Groupie or Alibaba denier?

Weekend Read - Made in China

9 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: China-US trade war about to end?