1 Like

A timeline for the timeline ? :wink:

2 Likes

I should have invested in Freetrade.
I want to eat the buffet but I have not contributed towards the food :blush:

4 Likes

Oh fork! :grin:

7 Likes

Is freetrade now only available for UK residents? Do you have timeline for other european countries?

Sorry if it was answered before, couldn’t find.

2 Likes

Right now you need to be a UK resident for tax purposes and have a UK bank account.

We’re hoping to expand into Europe next year!

3 Likes

Yes!! :rocket: And then 2020 in Elon Musk’s Mars base?

11 Likes

Question time, how many registered freetraders do we currently have? :slight_smile: :freetrade:

Thank you!

Any news on the US stocks implementation into the platform ?
Im waiting to move all my portfolio into Freetrade but I still cant as it consists of 90% US stocks :smiley:

2 Likes

I can’t find the post right now but I think they said they’re hoping for the next few weeks.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Data fix for waiting list positions

Same with me, was thinking of getting iPhone but will decide bad on android version launch vs Alpha launch timeline.

Just a quick update, we invited the last users from the Early Access phase of the rollout today & started inviting users from the top of the queue :tada:

We’re adding another 400+ users today (depending on how many people are on Android) :chart_with_upwards_trend:

13 Likes

What if one can get hold of iPhone but was on Android originally?

1 Like

That works, you can swap back & forwards as much as you like :smile:

Since you’ve mentioned it, I can’t miss the opportunity to ask for everyone’s help reviewing the app in the App Store :raised_hands:

Freetrade iOS App Store Reviews ⭐️

As you say, hopefully this will work itself out as we add more & more users from the waiting list. It’s definitely not great in the meantime :disappointed:

3 Likes

Yeah agree with this. When I go into the review bit there are only 52 reviews, if you love the app, 5 star it!

2 Likes

Sorry for forgetting to reply to this last week :see_no_evil:

We’re up to 612 users now :tada:

5 Likes

Will we break the 1,000 user mark next Tuesday?

1 Like